Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lucabella's At Home Ad

Currently I am laying out the Frugle WAHM magazine. With this project, I have to place many ads of all sizes through out the layout, but there are some ads that are needing totally laid out. Lucabella's At Home is one of them. Kelly Oyler did have a logo and only a few pictures for us to use. Some of the pictures are of low resolution but I was able to work around it due to the magazine is digital.

Here is a layout I put together working with the pictures provided and playing off the picture in a box feel. The two couch pictures where not already in a box and felt that was an advantage to soften and open up the feel a little. The angles of couches help lead the viewer's eye, in and out, through the photo collage making the complete ad viewed.

This ad reflexes the 'At Home' simple but elegant style while giving Kelly Oyler her own identity that stays inline with the company she represents. This could easily be converted to other advertising pieces and marketing material.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Michael for all of your help and expertise. What you created for me completely represents who I am!

    ReplyDelete