Monday, April 8, 2013

Training with Lynda.com

I LOVE LYNDA.COM! I've been using lynda.com for years. In my opinion they are one of the best online training sites out there for the graphic design field. They have a large library of topics over software, techniques, documentaries and other professional business practices. They have books, DVDs and online videos with exercise files. Their subscription plans are extremely reasonable while giving you full access to their whole library of topics. I use a $25 per month plan that I can cancel at anytime and renew at a later date, working perfect with my month by month budget. It helps me stay current on all my software and add to my knowledge by using it weekly for just a few hours.

I highly recommend that you check them out. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment